August 2018 registration is closed.
- When: Friday, 8/24 | Saturday, 8/25 | Sunday, 8/26
- Times: 10am-6:30pm Fri | 9am-5pm Sat | 10am-5pm Sun
- Appointments: You will schedule an individual time after registration
- Where: Gleacher Center | more details sent the week of the event
- Cost: $35
- Availability: ONLY 50 mock interview slots. Register asap!
1-1 CASE MOCKS with experienced Consultants!
Benchmark where you stand!
Have you been working cases over the summer and want to know if your prep is on track? Have you recently started your case practice and want some targeted and focused feedback?
If so, join this special event being hosted by the Booth Consulting Club and conducted by Arch Career Partners.
What it this??
- You will conduct a 1-1 practice case with a seasoned consultant who has knowledge of how firms assess case interviews. See list below!
- The mock interviewers are NOT involved in the recruiting process so you get the best environment and feedback for learning.
- You will have 30-35 minutes to work a case, then 25-30 minutes to review feedback and discuss where you stand relative to a "successful" case performance.
- You will receive written feedback on your case, specific action items to continue to progress your case performance, and a recording of your session (bring your mobile phone to record!).
ConsultantS / Interviewer Profiles (subject to change base on availability)
- Consultant 1: Pam Schilling, former Strategy&, PwC (Diamond Technology Partners), and Huron Consulting Group
- Consultant 2: Former Bain, former Waterstone
- Consultant 3: Former Bain
- Consultant 4: Current engagement manager, IBM Strategy Consulting
- Consultant 5: Former Bain
- Consultant 6: Former BCG, current Blue Ridge Partners
- Technology Leader: Former Braintree
Registration now open | Register by Thurs, 8/23 at noon.
Check your email from the BCC for details!