(Re)ignite passion for your work without quitting your job!
Are you feeling a lack of passion for your current role or organization? Feeling like your days have become stressful, monotonous and you’re constantly flirting with burnout? Dread when you get out of bed each day (or hit snooze 15 times)?
Let’s end all that and (re)ignite your passion for work (and life), without quitting your job!
ARCH CAREER PARTNERS is excited to host Liz Traines, a certified career/performance coach who empowers leaders and small business owners to authentically grow their careers in ways to feel fulfilled and financially rewarded. Liz is a trusted colleague and close partner with Arch, and we are excited to bring you this engaging, thoughtful, and action-focused webinar.
- Thursday, March 14, noon CT
- Thursday, April 4, 7:30pm CT
$10 registration fee (recording will be sent to you if you cannot attend live)
This webinar is designed to help you brainstorm and strategize how to bring more
joy, fulfillment, purpose and passion to your work.
Liz will discuss with you how to:
- Take control of your career
- Get clear on your strengths + values, and identify where you’re out of alignment
- Learn new ways to increase fulfillment, connectedness + passion inside your organization
- Other ways to improve your overall work/life balance
You’ll leave inspired with tangible steps to take in order to move forward on your career path.
For those who join live, there will be time to ask Liz questions during the Q&A.
ABOUT LIZ TRAINES